Mama of 3. Founder of TodaysMama.com and Click Retreat, a photography and social media retreat for bloggers. TEDx: What?

Best Easy Bundt Cake Recipe

I’m not a food blogger, nor am I a food photographer, but last night I baked a thing of beauty. The reason the picture looks good? 5:00 light through my front door and the fact that it’s a bundt cake. The best thing about bundt cakes? They make you look good.  This is the easiest recipe on the planet, and my block party attendees thought I had the skills of Martha Stewart

Danish Bundt Cake

(a recipe I stole from my mother in law)

• 1 yellow cake mix
  • 1 small package vanilla instant pudding
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 3/4 cup oil
  • 4 eggs
  • cinnamon sugar

Mix everything together (don’t over-mix). Spray pan with cooking spray (I coated my pan with butter). Coat with cinnamon sugar (make sure you coat it well – it helps the cake come out easier and coats it with a crusty deliciousness). Pour batter in pan. Put cinnamon sugar on top. Bake at 325 degrees for 45-60 minutes (I was closer to the 60 minute mark).  Cool and invert cake from pan onto a serving dish.

Enjoy!

Tags: , , , , , , ,

1. Pingback: … | Home Design That – Camping

2. Jess 07/17/2016 at 12:26 pm

Actually I think I’m over complicating this lol

3. Jess 07/17/2016 at 11:40 am

I’m assuming I need to add all the ingredients on the cake mix and pudding as well?

4. Angie Pather 05/27/2015 at 2:28 pm

Thank U for sharing can u please give me the size as per on the box of the yellow cake mix & the instant pudding mix. Many thanks.

5. Lena 08/26/2014 at 8:32 am

So good, going to make this morning. Don’t have a bundt pan available so going to use an angel food pan 🙂 Might not look as good, but sure going to taste good 🙂

6. Pingback: Remembering Baby's First Christmas Boston Mama

7. Pingback: Best Chocolate Cupcakes - TodaysMama TodaysMama

8. Sisifo 09/20/2011 at 9:20 am

I have yet to be the proud owner of a bundt pan. But I dream of the yummy goodness I will someday make, this recipe included. (Have you seen the pumpkin bundt cakes going around Pinterest? I think two of this recipe would be perfect.)

9. Pingback: Best Easy Bundt Cake Recipe | RachaelH.com

10. CoolPlaygroundMommy 09/16/2011 at 1:10 pm

Just looking at now makes me want to eat one 🙂