Mama of 3. Founder of TodaysMama.com and Click Retreat, a photography and social media retreat for bloggers. TEDx: What?

Star Wars Cookie Cutters

Dudes. So I’m up late with my 2nd grader . . . doing a book report . . . and I’m being forced to help him be creative and I’m searching through magazines for some images we can cut out . . . when I find THESE:

They were just sitting there in my December Real Simple magazine. Begging me to go online and buy them.

And I know, I know, you’ve probably all ready seen them around and you are asking yourself if I’ve been on the “Planet of Endor” or something. But these happenin’ cookie cutters are news to me.

You can find them at on Amazon , here, or Williams-Sonoma.com

May the force be with you.

Tags: , , , , , ,

1. Pingback: Star Wars Cookie Cutters | RachaelH.com

2. Lisa Maillet 03/02/2011 at 6:38 pm

OK, I am going to have to get these. My older son is a huge Star Wars fan, as is my husband – they’ll both lose their minds!

• Rachael 03/03/2011 at 8:02 am

lol! I think I lost my mind more than my son!

3. Jen HaHA 03/01/2011 at 7:29 pm

I have $$ left on our Williams-Sonoma gift card and didn’t know what to purchase. I guess I do now!

You all know about the Star Wars exhibit at the Pacific Science Center staring March 19th, right? The discovery of this led to a long e-mail thread amongst my brothers, cousins, and me, and I’m pretty sure we’ll be taking over the galaxy.

I’m new here. Hi! (Well, I’ve been lurking)

• Rachael 03/03/2011 at 8:01 am

Welcome! We like lurkers! It adds a little mystery! 😉 I’m going to need to do a big follow up post with everyone who bought the cookie cutters and see who decorated them the best. I’m fairly confidant that my icing will not look like theirs. I need to see who can pull that off!

4. Dead Cow Girl 03/01/2011 at 3:08 pm

*sigh*

Been lusting after these. I have a cookie cutter fetish AND a Star Wars thing. (Second trilogy, NOT the first, or how ever that math goes) Thought I had gotten past the urge to get them, but … nope, now the shakes are starting again…

• Rachael Herrscher 03/01/2011 at 3:10 pm

lol – yes! If there were a Jar Jar Binks cookie cutter in there I think it would diminish the set!

5. Mina Frannea 03/01/2011 at 1:21 pm

My twins will LOVE these!! (ummm…I kinda love them too!)

• Rachael Herrscher 03/01/2011 at 3:11 pm

And all I’ve been thinking about all day is sugar cookies!

6. stephanie peterson 03/01/2011 at 11:05 am

Dude, don’t buy them! Seriously come borrow ours. I feel a Star Wars birthday party coming on!

• Rachael Herrscher 03/01/2011 at 11:31 am

You HAVE them? Tell me that you frost them like a jedi — that looks intense! Josh and I were freaking out about them! (at 11:00 at night when he really should have been in bed!)

7. Cathy 03/01/2011 at 8:08 am

I have those cookie cutters! My little boy loves them. I made a blueberry pie with them. http://theoldsfamily.blogspot.com/2010/08/star-wars-blueberry-pie.html

Look at these Darth Vader chocolate cookies. http://bakeat350.blogspot.com/2010/06/deep-darth-chocolate-cookies.html

8. Cairn 03/01/2011 at 7:37 am

We were just at Williams Sonoma the other day and they have the picks to go in the cupcakes and aprons and spatuals all in the Star Wars theme. My son had fun looking at them. I love kitchen gadgets!!!

• Rachael Herrscher 03/01/2011 at 11:31 am

I don’t think I realized I loved Star Wars this much. Between the VW commercial with the little boy Darth Vader and Williams and Sonoma I think I’m a mega fan!

9. Carina 02/28/2011 at 11:37 pm

I’m a sucker for anything Star Wars. I mean, my son is a sucker for anything Star Wars. These might just need to come home!

• Rachael Herrscher 03/01/2011 at 11:32 am

And what if they had star wars SUCKER molds . . . just sayin!