Marilyn, The Passionista, mother of four probably perfect children, blogs from a blueberry farm in Washington State. Her passion for music means that her readers get a new mix every month of the year. And Marilyn’s even turning into an erstwhile concert promoter, producing her first show last fall and another in March!
Love can be so many things.
It can be lost, it can be found.
It can be old, it can be new.
It can be gentle, it can be earth shattering;
It can awaken a soul, it can break a heart;
For every emotion that love can create, there are songs to express them all.
This mix is filled with songs from some of my favorite artists.
I hope you find one that speaks to you.
1. Make You Feel My Love – Adele
2. You Take My Troubles Away – Rachael Yamagata & Dan Wilson
3. Forget Me Not – The Civil Wars
4. Your Song – Kate Walsh
5. Keep Me Tonight – The Open Sea
6. A Sunrise or Two – Sarah Sample
7. I Adore You – Melpo Mene
8. The Hard Way – Rob Blackledge
9. I Want to Belong to You – Katie Herzig
10. Wonderful – Josh Rouse
11. Everyday – Vetiver
12. Loving You, Loving Me – Dave Barnes
13. I Only See You – Benton Paul
14. You Are The Only One I Love – Jaymay
15. You and I – Ingrid Michaelson
16. I Do Adore – Mindy Gledhill
17. Come Home To Me – Ernie Halter
18. I Wished For You – Jasmine Ash
19. Sweeter – Jess Penner
20. I Can’t Get You Out of My Mind – Matthew Perrymore Jones
I wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day!
Marilyn // Passionista