Easy peasy. To enter, all you have to do is share a few of your holiday wishes with our meme. Here’s mine:
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? I’m wishing for one-on-one outings with my three kids & hubby (Dates to dinner, The Nutcracker, The Festival of Trees and The Little Gym) and a feeling of giving and peace here at home.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Nothing fancy here-presents and breakfast of oj, bacon and pancakes.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?A year’s worth of a clean house or babysitting service to get me to the gym.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Decorating the house together, driving to see neighborhood lights and building a snowman in the back yard–all free!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? I can remember Othello tournaments with my 3 brothers, endless hours of StarWars make believe, and cowboys & indians.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? The last Saturday before Christmas, my mom would get up early and make thousands of cinnamon rolls. We’d bag them up and doorbell ditch them in the neighborhood. We moved often enough that no one ever discovered our secret.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? A cottage in the south of France
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? This is easy..James Bond: Goldeneye 007 for Wii (Dad), Let’s Draw for Nintendo DS (daughter), and Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board (me!)
Check out all of the details on how to enter and see the sleigh-ful of gifts we’ve gathered from GameStop. I hear there’s a Red Wii that is looking for a good home.