This music is just some of my favorites from the early 90s, around the time I was in my late teens and early 20s. Hearing it again gives me a chance to introduce some of my old favorites to my kids, who like to hear stories about what I was like before they were born. Hearing these songs transports me to a carefree time and is always the perfect cure for a bad day.
1. Rise, Public Image Ltd.
2. Now They’ll Sleep, Belly
3. Here Comes Your Man, Pixies
4. If I Can’t Change Your Mind, Sugar
5. Sit Down, James
6. Tomorrow Wendy, Concrete Blonde
7. I Kicked A Boy, The Sundays
8. Heaven or Las Vegas, Cocteau Twins
9. Daffodil Lament, The Cranberries
10. Circle, Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians
11. Veronica, Elvis Costello
12. Half a World Away, R.E.M.
From Holly Case of Auburn, MI